Antiox Detox Support
Sulforaphane is a biologically active phytochemical found in broccoli. Glucoraphanin, also known as Sulforaphane glucosinolate, is obtained by extraction from broccoli seeds using a patented process. Glucoraphanin is enigmatically converted to sulforaphane.
• Phagocytosis is the ability of white blood cells to kill harmful substances.
Sulforaphane has shown to enhance phagocytic activity.
• It is also a potent inducer of phase II enzymes involved in detoxification.
• This substance has been found to have an anti-cancer effect.
• Data show that it is also a highly promising substance for cancer prevention.
• Sulforaphane may be promising in the treatment of cancers, including those characterized by increased inflammation and involving viral or bacterial-related pathologies.