- Q. How much can I expect to pay for this service?
A. The cost for all this is only $350
Q. Can I get the benefit of Dr. Sopler’s advice for less?
A. We also offer short consultations on nutritional supplements or other issues – It doesn’t matter where you are, we use email and the phone! You can also do this in person at our office. Call anytime.
15 minutes – $90
30 minutes – $175
Q. How do I get the benefit of Dr. Sopler’s experience and knowledge for my particular needs?
A. I can help you discover the real reasons for why you don’t feel as good as you used to! Instead of viewing signs and symptoms as isolated events, be evaluated to really know how your conditions and symptoms are interrelated physiologically.
Q. What can I expect from a personalized program?
A. What our program offers:
- A completely personalized review of your health history and laboratory tests, if you have any. We can also order appropriate blood tests if needed.
- You will receive a thorough written explanation with recommendations based on the latest research and more than 40 years of experience. This will include food recommendations, nutritional supplements and herbs if indicated.
- You will also receive recommendations on exercise and meditation.
- Included in the program is our “Learn to Eat” plan.